Every company needs great IT support. From a one-person operation to a large multi-national conglomerate, Information Technology is the key to success in the 21st Century.
For most small to medium-sized companies in Fayette County, Georgia, having their own dedicated IT service has been unaffordable. Over the last few years, Landon Technologies is able to provide top flight IT support service to Atlanta-area businesses at an affordable price.
Large companies have their own dedicated IT department that handles anything they need. In Fayette County, small and medium-sized businesses can have the same service at a fraction of the cost.
- Network cable installation – The wires that tie your entire computer network together are vital. Landon Technologies can install and maintain those cables, regardless of what company did your initial installation.
- Server maintenance – Your servers are the heart of your network. We can keep them up-to-date, including installing new hardware as needed.
- 24-7 network monitoring – Landon Technologies’ remote observation center is able to keep an eye on your network, watching for problems before they arise and keeping your company up and running.
- Desktop maintenance – The terminals on everyone’s desk are their entry point to the powerful network that you have created. Landon Technologies can keep the software updated and the hardware running great.
- Round-the-clock help desk – Imagine having someone on call 24 hours a day to keep you working. If you have a problem, we give you an experienced technician to call, anytime. This is a service that only the largest corporations have, except for Landon Technologies’ clients.
For managed IT services, Fayette has one clear choice: Landon Technologies and its team of experts. We can keep your network and computers up and running any time, day or night.